Women on Wings works pro bono with social enterprises in women-centric sectors like food & agri, textiles & handicrafts and forestry.
Click the icons to view these social enterprises:
How we work
We do an extensive assessment of potential social enterprise or state government institutions that we might work with which includes discussions with the person in charge and the management based on mission, vision, ownership, entrepreneurship, growth ambition, track record, management in place and defined questions based on strengthening the supply chain. We focus on women-centric sectors such as textiles & handicrafts, food & agri and non-timber forest produce.
We use the following assessment steps in selecting new business partners:
– We begin with a detailed discussion with new leads to understand their business and explain our value proposition and criteria. There has to be a match between what they need and what we can offer. Qualified leads are then requested to fill in our assessment sheet.
– First stage: intensive assessment via a call by our senior business consultants of facts, figures and other data received.
– Second stage: a specific questionnaire for rigorous assessment of the profile of the entrepreneur at helm and the organogra. This second stage normally includes a field assessment to meet the entrepreneur and her/his team, physically verify all data received, visit the production site, and meet the women beneficiaries.
We DO NOT focus on training programs for women.
Interested in partnering with us?
– Are you a social enterprise that creates employment opportunities for women in rural India?
– Do you want to develop your business but you don’t know exactly where to start?
If you can answer both questions with ‘yes’ then take the quick scan here to see if and where we could support you.
Or send us email with your contact details and we shall be happy to learn more about your organization.