Go to job description here for information on where to send your resume and letter of motivation.
We seek a senior business consultant in India who can manage and accelerate the growth of business partners (social enterprises) that are being mentored by Women on Wings. This individual has at least 12 years’ professional experience in the corporate and/or consultancy sector and wants to make a move into the social enterprise sector.
- Provide business consultancy to the business partners, understand their needs, develop a plan of action on the areas of intervention required and then map it to the relevant experts in our database
- Track the growth of the business partners and connect them to multiple stake holders where ever possible, helping them to create employment on ground
- Consultancy is provided through workshops and mentoring – onsite and online – in close cooperation with Dutch experts
- Provide information to the Women on Wings management which help in developing fundraising proposals
- Provide regular reports on the progress of the business partners for the team and the Board
This is a `work from home’ position, with one day every week spent in meetings and work at a location in Gurgaon. There is travel pan India, mainly to remote locations, averaging about 10-12 days a month.
You’ll work directly with team members in the Netherlands and India, as well as with expert professionals who volunteer their time and talent. You’d be part of a dynamic journey toward an impactful socio-economic mission. Women on Wings’ work generates a substantial number of extra jobs for rural Indian women. By empowering a woman with a job and thus an income, better options for her family can happen.
Please follow the link above to the full job description.