On the occasion of its 15th anniversary, Women on Wings launched the Shakti Giving Circle, a new funding initiative. Shakti means power in Hindi. The Women on Wings Shakti Giving Circle aims to empower women in rural India through work and income. An income gives women increased self-esteem, pride, more decision making power and economic independency.
By joining the Shakti Giving Circle you will have the opportunity to:
– Contribute towards empowering women in rural India
– Become part of an energetic community of like-minded people
– Attend the exclusive annual Shakti Giving Circle event
– Pay forward your knowledge and expertise
– Stay informed on the activities of Women on Wings
– See how your contribution has made an impact on women and their children
– Receive inspirational personal stories of the women
How to join
You can join the Shakti Giving Circle if you donate a minimum of 1,000 euros a year to Women on Wings. The annual donation is set up as continuous until further notice. You can also opt for a 5-year agreement which will give you a tax benefit if you pay Dutch income tax.
Please call or email Ineke Bezembinder.
Telephone +31 651928185
Or download the authorization form.